Sunday, May 27, 2012

Minecraft Skeleton Knitting Chart

When playing Minecraft, I really like the skeleton mobs. Sure, they may hit you with lots of arrows, but they usually don't push you off anything (or explode behind you!) I chose this face as the second Minecraft Knitting Chart to share with you because it also makes a great knitting chart with only two colors in the face.

8 sts x 7 rows

This knitting chart was created by ChemKnits ( and for your personal or charity use. You are not to distribute or sell this pattern without the permission of ChemKnits.
© 2012 ChemKnits


  1. will you make a enderman chart

  2. Can you make a mine craft teddy but simple

    1. Are there teddies in minecraft? I've never seen any...

  3. I'm very new to knitting can someone explain how I switch between colors to make the face?