Wednesday, December 28, 2011

ChemKnits

Today is the third birthday for ChemKnits, my main knitting blog. To celebrate three years and over 300 posts (almost enough for a year of KPOTD!) I am naming ChemKnits today's KPOTD. The start of this blog has spun into me running four different blogs and writing for two different independent writing platforms.

I started ChemKnits because I was researching different earflap hat knitting patterns. When I was writing descriptions of each pattern, to help me keep track of the links, I wished that this list were already available online. I then decided that I could be the one to share this list. Happy Birthday, ChemKnits!

-------------------------
Do you have a knitting blog? Tell me about why you started it in a submission to KPOTD!

No comments:

Post a Comment