The book Knit Your Own Royal Wedding by Fiona Goble sure has been making the news:
- This will have you in stitches: How to knit your own Royal wedding line-up (... including the Archbishop of Canterbury and a couple of corgis)
- Everett library staffers knit homage to royal wedding
- A Knitted Royal wedding tribute - although the following is not based on the book, but is another knit tribute to the royal wedding (without patterns you can access)
- Royal Wedding: Thanks for the memorabilia
- Knitters sew up royal wedding
I would like to thank my MIL-to-be for sharing this with me! There are many options for knitting for weddings that go beyond the royal wedding, if you're interested.