Saturday, June 2, 2012

Ghast Knitting Chart

I think that the Minecraft Ghasts are so cute.... when they aren't throwing fireballs. Sure, they scare me and I never EVER go into the Nether, but I think that as a design they are adorable.

17 rows x 16 columns

I hope that you enjoyed this series of Minecraft Knitting Charts! I haven't made a chart for every character in the series. Is there a character that I left out that you would like to see? Let me know and I'll see what I can do. I have some ideas for incorporating these Minecraft Charts into more complex knitting designs, hopefully you'll see them in the future!

This knitting chart was created by ChemKnits ( and for your personal or charity use. You are not to distribute or sell this pattern without the permission of ChemKnits. © 2012 ChemKnits


  1. I sure would like to see a wolf here, and maybe a crafting table? Have you tried to find a variegated green for the creepers? I thought I might try that.

    1. I would likely dye the green myself. I still have plans to try to make some bigger minecraft themed patterns,but I have yet to accomplish them.